CLA-CASLIS Ottawa and LANCR / ABRCN invite you to kick off the festive season in style.
It’s time once more for Ottawa’s information professionals to get together to celebrate the season. Catch up with old friends, meet new people, and network, network, network!
Come share a cocktail with us at Ottawa’s original “Fusion Restaurant”.
Savana Café is known for offering tropical cuisine inspired by flavours and spices from the Caribbean and South-East Asia. Sit by the fireplace and enjoy.
A 50/50 draw will be held. 50% of funds raised go to the charity of the winner’s choice! Tickets are: 1 for $2, 3 for $5 and an arm’s length for $10.
Please note non-alcoholic drinks are also available.
When: Monday, 13 December 2010, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: Savana Café, 431 Gilmour Street
• CLA / LANCR Members – $20
• Non-members – $30
• CLA Student Members – $10
• Student Non-members – $20
Please note drinks are not included in the price.
Please RSVP sending your name and membership/student status, by Wednesday, December 6, 2010 to rsvp -at- caslisottawa.on.ca.
Here are some snacks to tantalize you…
• Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Chili Lime Caramel
• Crispy Eggplant Yakitori with Soy Ginger Glaze, Corriander, Crushed Cashew
• Shitake and Ginger Spring Rolls
• Golden Beets, Chevre, Shallot Raisin Jam, Chive and a pappadom chip
• Tempura Avocado, soy gelee, truffle oil and lime
• Vegetable nori maki rolls with cucumber, sweet potatoe, tempura flake, bokchoy and dynamite sauce (sauce contains tobiko-fish roe)
• Bara bread dumpling with chickpea curry, tamarind, corriander, hot pepper sauce
• Tostones (fried plantain chip) with fresh cheese, grape tomatoes, sweet basil, maldon salt
• “Mini Cheese and Chutney” Grilled Sandwiches
• Curried Prawn, Coconut and Cucumber on a spoon
• Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce